NorCal FJs

FJ Cruisers of Northern California

Just wanted to thank everyone i got to meet. This was a wonderful experience with you all! It always gets better. here are a few Pics to share. I left sat afternoon so i missed the big jump contest.

My Flag!

Taj Mahal

POTATOMUTATO Representing Taj Mahal !!!

My rig & HollywoodFj's @ sunrise. No sleep @ SNT

Sunrise Song "The Best of Times" by yours truely "Potatomutato" or the STYX
Click Link Below
http://norcalfjs.ning.com/video/surf-turf-2009-the-best-of

Twelve1 AKA CookieMonster

MC2912

YAYO's Rig

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lookin' good down there! Wish I coulda gone.
that song will now be our official snt song :)
Get ready for 2nd annual sunrise karaoke!!!
It was nice meeting everyone on Thursday night and Friday.
Had a blast! Nice to meet everyone.
Great pictures! I am totally jealous! Wish I could have been there to play in the sandbox with all the other FJs... Thanks for sharing your photos with those of us who were stuck working :-)
Nice PIcs !!

Just got back and got clean !! Now I jut need to wash the funk off my Fuzzy Duds !!

Great, Fantastic, and FUN set of people to hang out with... I will wheel with any of you any time !!!!!!!
Big thanks to Boss for bringing the sand.....
wow, where to start. just got home a little while ago. had an excellent time! it seems like whenever SoCal and NorCal meet up, fun is amplified by 100. and then you add TrAiLbUsTy1 and TrAiLbUs1 from AZ and all is good in the world.

still have lots of fun memories to post about. in the meantime, if you have additional photos, please feel free to upload them to the site. if you have flickr, you can transfer photos easily. i will then create a "Best of SnT 2009" slide show that you can share with your friends and family.

thanks again to EVERY SINGLE PERSON (and doggie) who made the AllCal Base Camp a reality. lookin' forward to Surf N Turf 2010!!!
It was blast for the short time I was there...

And the rest... Surf n' Turf 2009
nice photos 'Pit! need pics of your rear bumber too considering you installed it on the beach at SnT.
Nice job good to see you again

RSS

Badge

Loading…

NorCal FJ Twitter Feed

The NorCal FJ Shop

The Black Bear Bag
Use it for school, as a bug-out bag, or for your spy gear that only you know about.

SHOP NOW!

NorCal FJ Network Status

© 2024   Created by NorCal FJs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service